FMLS will be here before you know it, offering our most diverse agenda to date across both the traditional and virtual events. London Summit is where the world’s major financial institutions stay on top of the latest developments, products, and solutions that help shape the future of finance.
This year will for the first time feature a virtual component that will take place on October 22, 2020. The event will provide a unique opportunity ahead of the FMLS to connect with leading products and service providers.
FMVS is designed and curated as the online add-on to the physical London Summit. The Virtual show serves as a prelude to the flagship summit while offering additional advantages to exhibitors, sponsors, and participants.
New look, new agenda
As is the case each year, FMLS attracts the industry’s most talented personnel and biggest names under one roof. This year’s focus will feature both cutting-edge and insightful content, covering the most pertinent and critical subject areas in financial services & fintech.
CAPEX.com Raises $21 Million in New Funding RoundGo to article >>
Both the physical and virtual show underscore four dedicated content tracks, bringing leading experts on stage to discuss the latest trends and best practices in their respective specialized fields.
Both events will feature an emphasis on Retail and Institutional Trading, Digital Assets and Blockchain, Fintech, and Payments tracks. Additionally both FMVS and FMLS will include the following sessions:
FMVS Agenda Highlights
- Trading Business Amid Volatility Boom and Economic Gloom
- State of the Crypto Nation
- Fintech for Good in the Post-Covid Economy
- Riding the Liquidity Wave in 2020
- The DeFI Debate
- Fintech’s Moment to Shine
- Payments Revolution and the Online Trading Sector
- Marketing in the Era of New Norm
- Where is the Alpha, IBs and Affiliates in Retail FX
- Fintech Startups – The Must Know
FMLS Agenda Highlights
- Industry Leaders Panel – Key Insights from the Frontline
- The Crypto Ecosystem Influencer Roundtable
- Regulation Reconsidered: The Acronyms You Need to Know
- The World of Emerging Payments in 2020
- The Digital Assets Backbone: Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Trading Technology in Focus
- Challenger Banks: The Accelerating Revolution
- Payments Catch-Up: Avoiding Friction, Reducing Pain Points
- Millennials in Fintech: Behavior, Investment, Values
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to make the most out of your FMLS experience! Any inquiries and branding opportunities can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, if you would like to tell us what kind of topics you’d like to see at our shows or want to become a speaker, then reach out to email@example.com
REGISTRATION AND SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON.