The increased regulation of Introducing Brokers (IBs) by the CFTC has pushed a lot of these firms out of business and only those firms that have a strong business model and revenue will be able to stay in the game. I am not against regulation entirely because it does protect the investing public from unscrupulous Introducing Brokers. Introducing Brokers can offer value added services such as signals, newsletters, education, local language support and trading tools with a personal touch.
Back Bay Forex recently redesigned their services specifically for MT4 traders. Back Bay Forex is an Introducing Broker for pretty much all the major brokers in the US and Europe. MT4 is a popular platform but not every broker is positioned to offer specialized services for MT4 users, especially those who are new to using trading robots. Here is their latest press release:
Back Bay FX, an established Forex Introducing Broker, has launched a new website to showcase a number of its new offerings to retail and institutional Forex traders. BBFX serves as a central portal to connect traders with reputable firms with the best available conditions.
altFINS Launches New Cloud-Based Cryptocurrency Analysis PlatformGo to article >>
BBFX invites you to check out the site and see the difference: www.BBFX.com
In conjunction with the launch of the new website, BBFX is offering the following promotional offers (terms & conditions apply):
- Resources including a comprehensive Compare Brokers section and a Broker Forms page.
- Free* VPS Offer for MT4 clients looking to trade with EAs or signals without the threat of power outages, connectivity interruptions and latency issues.
- A Free* laptop offer for clients who open a new Forex account and trade more than a specific lot requirement.
- Bonus funding offers* from multiple partner firms when you open or fund your account.
- Changes to monthly deals and specials for clients on the mailing list
*Please visit www.BBFX.com for more details.