The annual iFX EXPO Asia 2019 will begin next week in Hong Kong, bringing together the industry’s leading executives. This year will include a freshly launched Crypto and Fintech Track, emphasizing the role and trajectory these segments have on the industry.
Held on January 23-24 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center, the EXPO is among Asia’s largest gatherings for the financial services sector, bringing together institutional investors, top tier retail brokers, and a host of startups and service providers.
The crypto and fintech track, held on the second part of both days, aims to tackle the trends which will shape 2019 with some of the brightest minds and notable executives in the local and global communities.
The unique content stream is curated by W-SOURCE, a boutique technology sales firm and strategy consultancy serving high-tech ventures and corporates.
FBS CopyTrade Launches a New Card Scanning Feature!Go to article >>
What’s going on?
The iFX EXPO’s dedicated crypto and fintech track will offer insight into the shifting sands of the digital asset marketplace. This includes a rapidly evolving cryptocurrency market, which over the past year has been defined by a mass push for institutional adoption, amid a bear bitcoin market.
From real world asset tokenization to the future of exchanges, from algo predictions in crypto to focused roundtables of investors, traders, and female fintech leaders The Crypto and Fintech Track will provide both vision and practice for the future of technology and markets.
Agenda at a glance
Below you can find some of the speakers and the sessions at the heart of the unique content stream:
- Amanda Liu, General Manager, OAX Foundation
- Annabelle Huang, Asia Lead, AirSwap
- Benoit Brookens, CEO & Founder, Accrue
- Chris Dark, co-Founder & CCO, OST
- Clement Ip, co-Founder, Genesis Block
- Danielle Tichner, Founder and CEO, W-Source
- Dave Chapman, Executive Chairman, OSL
- David Siemer, CEO, Wave Financial
- Dusan Stojanovic, Founder & CEO, CoTrader
- Greg Wolfson, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Digital Assets Group
- Jason Fang, Managing Partner, Sora Ventures
- Jethro Glover, Head of Asia Business Development, Caspian & TORA
- Ksenia Semenova, Chief Business Strategy Officer, Cindicator
- Les Borsai, Chief Strategy Officer, Wave Financial
- Li Huo, Managing Director, Huobi Capital
- Mark Lamb, CEO, CoinFLEX
- Nicolas Krapels, Managing Director for China & Blockchain Lead, DarcMatter
- Raymond Yip, Partner, Zeroth.AI
- Ryan Rabaglia, Head of Trading, OSL
- Sandy Peng, Advisor, Tezos Foundation
- Shahar Rabin, CEO & co-Founder, Capitalise
- Syed Musheer Ahmed, General Manager, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Tiantian Kullander, co-Founder, Amber AI
- Veronica Fung, Board Member, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Yaron Golgher, CEO, I Know First
- Yoni Assia, CEO, eToro
- Institutional Adoption of Crypto
- Real World Asset Tokenisation
- Women in Fintech
- The Future of Incubation
- Investors’ Panel
- The Future of Exchanges
- Institutional Traders Round Table
- AlgoTrading & Prediction Tools 2019
- Tech for Good: What’s Next?
- Blockchain Adoption Debate
Reserve your seat!
For the full agenda, please visit the track’s dedicated page, digital assets in Hong Kong 2019. Please note that entrance to the exclusive event is by invitation only. Prospective attendees are encouraged to access the registration section online.