The Cypriot regulator has issued a number of fines, confirming that the operators behind a number of brands have been violating the law
IQSFX (www.iqsfx.com) was added to the SFC’s alert list for suspicion of being unlicensed or unregistered in Hong Kong.
The Cypriot regulator urges the public to be vigilant of individuals impersonating as officers
The Cypriot financial regulator will publish on its website the detailed procedure for clients to apply for compensation.
The regulator has also referred the case to the Cypriot Attorney General to consider the issue of possible criminal liability.
Regardless of the FCA reasoning for not approving the deal, industry entrants should know that this sector is changing faster than agreement
Given the large volume of clients and funds being received from China, Australian FX and CFD brokers should take heed of this AUSTRAC statem
The case is related to Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation that had over 960 clients worldwide.
Questionable forex broker operates without a license in Hong Kong, uses misleading info to defraud investors
Liquidator aims to recover as much money as possible from FX broker debtor clients, owner and third parties
The NFA is signaling that it expects either compliance with the “guidance” or an explanation as to why alternative methods are sufficient.
The payment of the infringement notices penalties is not an admission of a contravention of the ASIC Act consumer protection provisions.
Alternative investment funds and undertakings for collective investments are among those eligible for the speedy examining of applications
A personal talk with Sophie Gerber, who knows the industry in the land down under inside out.
The ruling was made public on the AMF website in French, adding a reputational cost to FXCM's brand in France on top of the monetary fine.
The new law will come into full force on the 1st of January, stipulating leverage limitations along with tax advantages for regulated broker
FxPro gains easier access to marketing itself in South Africa as they receive authorization from the Financial Services Board.
The newly approved information protection program includes several measures meant to prevent identity theft and hacking.
Mr. Worley and the McElhannon Group were found to be using misleading promotional materials that guaranteed unrealistic returns.
With 1M firms falling under EMIR reporting requirements but only 25% reporting, Capptivate aims to make it easier for the other 75%.