The market hates uncertainty. And certainly, the same is true for brokers and traders when it applies to their trading platforms and financial technology.

Recent developments have held a mirror to the financial services industry recently, and illustrated the risk involved in relying solely on one provider. Using multiple tech providers can provide an element of protection against risk, as well as allowing brokers to cater their services to different requirements of their clients.

While many traders remain focused on having all the data, charts and tracking, a growing portion of traders are looking for trading distilled down to the simplest form of Buy or Sell accompanied by the ease of mobile apps.

According to data compiled by Finance Magnates Intelligence in 2021, 55 percent of trades were executed on mobile devices in the first quarter of 2021, while desktop platforms accounted for the remaining 45 percent. This shift demonstrates the importance of trading platforms to be supported both on desktop and mobile apps.

So, when looking for a new trading platform provider it is helpful to consider the following checklist:

· Are mobile apps available for both iOS and Android?

· How fast is the order execution speed?

· Is the platform tried and tested?

· Does the platform have charting abilities on both desktop and mobile applications?

· Does the platform have the ability to push notifications, alerts to mobile and send in platform messages on web to keep customers engaged for longer?

Finalto Trade is a truly multi-asset trading platform both on web and mobile that is fully customisable and white labelled to your brand. Finalto won Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform 2021 at the Finance Magnates Awards.

The platform is supported by Finalto Dealer which is an advanced back office dealing tool allowing brokers to create multiple groups and profiles as well as providing 3 different hedging modes.

In modern trading, Finalto Trading compliments many of the most popular trading platforms to help brokers to future-proof their business.

To find out more about how our reliable technology suite can work for you, email sales@finalto.com

Service available only to Professional clients and varies per jurisdiction – Trading involves significant risk of loss.

The market hates uncertainty. And certainly, the same is true for brokers and traders when it applies to their trading platforms and financial technology.

Recent developments have held a mirror to the financial services industry recently, and illustrated the risk involved in relying solely on one provider. Using multiple tech providers can provide an element of protection against risk, as well as allowing brokers to cater their services to different requirements of their clients.

While many traders remain focused on having all the data, charts and tracking, a growing portion of traders are looking for trading distilled down to the simplest form of Buy or Sell accompanied by the ease of mobile apps.

According to data compiled by Finance Magnates Intelligence in 2021, 55 percent of trades were executed on mobile devices in the first quarter of 2021, while desktop platforms accounted for the remaining 45 percent. This shift demonstrates the importance of trading platforms to be supported both on desktop and mobile apps.

So, when looking for a new trading platform provider it is helpful to consider the following checklist:

· Are mobile apps available for both iOS and Android?

· How fast is the order execution speed?

· Is the platform tried and tested?

· Does the platform have charting abilities on both desktop and mobile applications?

· Does the platform have the ability to push notifications, alerts to mobile and send in platform messages on web to keep customers engaged for longer?

Finalto Trade is a truly multi-asset trading platform both on web and mobile that is fully customisable and white labelled to your brand. Finalto won Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform 2021 at the Finance Magnates Awards.

The platform is supported by Finalto Dealer which is an advanced back office dealing tool allowing brokers to create multiple groups and profiles as well as providing 3 different hedging modes.

In modern trading, Finalto Trading compliments many of the most popular trading platforms to help brokers to future-proof their business.

To find out more about how our reliable technology suite can work for you, email sales@finalto.com

Service available only to Professional clients and varies per jurisdiction – Trading involves significant risk of loss.