ConFEAS 2018 is approaching in less than two months and we encourage all interested people to register now to secure a spot at the flagship event of Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges. The event will be held from October 29-30 in Abu Dhabi, UAE, and it’s expected to have more than 200 participants from more than 20 countries.
Organized with the support of Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, the event will take place in InterContinental Abu Dhabi. This industry-leading conference will span two days with sessions across many different areas of Capital Market field, with leaders of the industry and networking events.
It will disrupt along with the capital market industry, bringing cross-industry leaders and blockchain experts together to discuss the trends and standards of the capital market industry worldwide.
Here are some of the panels that we will have during the two-day-event:
- Recent developments in the exchange industry.
- Activity and Regulation of Crypto markets, Crypto futures.
- Capital market development supportive regulations.
- How can FinTech support distribution and investment inclusion?
- Future of FinTech.
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts in trading and post-trade.
- Educational, financial and media literacy programs on capital markets.
Meet some of the expertized and powerful Speakers of ConFEAS 2018 on these topics. Our speakers know the power of their words:
- Rashed Al Baloushi, CEO, Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
- Mohamed Farid Saleh, Chairman, The Egyptian Exchange
- Ahmad Aweidah, CEO, Palestine Exchange
- Ahmed Saleh Al Marhoon, Director General, Muscat Securities Market
- Alexander Chekanov, Chief Architect, National Settlement Depository
- Alina Aldambergen, Chairperson of the Management Board, Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- Amir Hamooni, CEO, Iran Fara Bourse
- André Küüsvek, Director, Local Currency and Capital Markets Development, EBRD
- Andreas Gustafsson, Senior Vice President & General Counsel Europe, Nasdaq
- Armenuhi Hovakimyan, Deputy Secretary General, FEAS
- Attila Szalay-Berzeviczy, Head of Group Securities Services, Raiffeisen Bank International
- Dan Kuhnel, Chairman of the Executive Board, ANNA
- Daniela Peterhoff, Partner, Global Head of Market Infrastructure, Oliver Wyman
- Konstantin Saroyan, Secretary General, FEAS
- Lucian Anghel, President, Bucharest Stock Exchange
- Michael Völter, Chairperson of the Supervisory Board, Boerse Stuttgart
Champions League Award Ceremony
You shouldn’t miss this
Moreover, the Gala Dinner of ConFEAS 2018 will be followed by Champions League Award Ceremony. Champions League Award Ceremony is an event organized for FEAS Members and their Market Participants, which is held during the annual conference named ConFEAS.
Developed by FEAS Secretariat, it aims to define the Best Member of local exchanges (FEAS Members) and to implement a special award ‘Champion Member’ among Best Members. The main purpose is to raise awareness about local participants and give the recognition opportunity during ConFEAS.
The award targets FEAS Member’s Market participants based on their transactions in Stock Market and in Fixed Income. Based on the results of the evaluation process, the nominees are receiving Gold, Silver or Bronze prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
So, if you are interested in keeping up with the latest development of stock market, want to grow your connections and meet the experts of the field, don’t hesitate to book your place in ConFEAS 2018 on our website now, get your flight tickets to Abu Dhabi and be prepared to discover the future of the Capital Market Industry.
->Last call from ConFEAS2018:
Sponsorships: This is your chance to become a Sponsor of ConFEAS 2018. We did a thorough analysis of your company’s needs and created these packages for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us to get the sponsorship packages and discuss the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in Abu Dhabi!
#ConFEAS #ConFEAS2018 #FEAS #FEASConFEAS