ATFX has partnered with the award-winning Trading Central platform for a year, in order to enhance its services portfolio. They recently launched ‘WebTV’, a news streaming program for its clients in South East Asia, China and GCC countries.
WebTV is operated by Trading Central and provides updates on the financial markets 24/5. The new product will ensure that ATFX clients have the most up to date and relevant information and analysis of the financial markets.
ATFX clients can currently access WebTV services in Chinese, English and Arabic. There are plans underway to increase this to ten languages in total.
WebTV’s main services include a daily analysis of major currency pairs and stocks, as well as in-depth market research of sectors.
They’re also on the pulse when it comes to timely updates about any news event likely to move a market. All geopolitical events and scheduled macroeconomic releases are covered in great detail.
WebTV will give ATFX clients new and timely insights into the financial markets. Trade ideas will be provided based on breaking industry news and technical analysis strategies.
On top of that, ATFX clients will get news updates to their social media channels, making it easier to act on information whilst on the move.
The addition of WebTV services to ATFX’s platform demonstrates the company’s commitment to offering new and relevant services to its clients.
It also shows they’re delivering on the promise to help educate clients as best as possible.
The WebTV service follows the addition of the Dow Jones index to the product suite and continues the pledge of delivering more services and products.
Clients can also use the WebTV technical analysis combined with its market insights and analysis to improve their trading process.
With the WebTV inclusion and many other tools and services provided by ATFX, traders will be spoilt for choice about which service to use. Plus there are numerous more in the pipeline, keep an eye out for more updates.
TFX is a co-brand shared by a number of different entities globally including:
- AT Global Markets (UK) Limited in the United Kingdom regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA);
- Legal: AT Global Markets (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. FCA registration number (760555). Registered Office: 1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3SG, United Kingdom. Company No. 09827091
- 67.02% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- AT GLOBAL MARKETS LLC (333 LLC 2020) registered in the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines;
- AT Global Markets Intl Ltd in Mauritius is licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC)
Disclaimer: The content of this article is sponsored and does not represent the opinions of Finance Magnates.