S&P Capital IQ, a provider of multi-asset class data, research and analytics, announced the availability of a consolidated financial data feed providing normalized, global content from over 110 exchanges that can be taken from a single point of presence. This new capability addresses industry demand for differentiated, low-latency data at different speeds.
S&P Capital IQ’s Real-Time solution currently supports two core co-location facilities in New York and London, with plans to add Hong Kong later this year, consolidating data from the company’s 21 points of presence around the globe. This state of the art, distributed network architecture allows clients to easily consume global real-time market data from a single API delivered either as a hosted or deployed solution.
“A volatile investment climate, demanding and independent investors, stiff competition and rapid globalization are driving demand for a new tier one real-time data and infrastructure provider,” said Brian Cassin, Managing Director, S&P Capital IQ. “Very simply, large, international financial services providers are eager to find better ways to manage global exchange data and deliver market information to internal and external user groups. S&P Capital IQ’s positioning and reputation give us the opportunity to scale multiple real-time product capabilities into our core customer segments and internal processes.”
In addition to exchange data, S&P Capital IQ is also able to deliver proprietary intellectual property, allowing clients to build and nourish internal applications with faster and broader content for their front, middle and back office needs. S&P Capital IQ’s Real-Time solution leverages cutting-edge infrastructure from QuantHouse, which McGraw-Hill acquired in 2012, to simultaneously reduce clients’ total cost of ownership and provide a low maintenance environment.
Among the features of S&P Capital IQ’s new service are:
• A standard “thin” API, which provides clients with global tick level trade data normalized using our FeedOS.
7 Habits of a Highly Effective DeFi TraderGo to article >>
• The ability to leverage and pull data from any region utilizing S&P Capital IQ’s proprietary fiber network
• Middleware components and multicast technology for scalability, reliability and 24×7 access
• A standard identification class
• Lower latency
• Latest technology for data decoding
• Three main data centers pulling from 21 collocation hubs across the globe
• Data can power a single application or be leveraged across the entire enterprise