NYSE Technologies, the commercial technology division of NYSE Euronext announced that in collaboration with Bolsa Mexicana de Valores (BMV) and Americas Trading Group (ATG) it has built and deployed a state-of-the-art trading infrastructure complete with global connectivity, risk management functionality and direct market data distribution for customers trading in Mexican markets.
Designed to support the launch of Bolsa Mexicana’s new matching engine and midpoint hidden order book, this solution incorporates advanced technology developed specifically for every part of the trade cycle to provide unprecedented accessibility, performance and risk management for trading on Bolsa Mexicana’s exchanges with the aim of establishing Mexico as a premier Latin American investment destination.
Initially, this collaboration will provide:
– A new co-location model for access to cash and derivatives markets (through ATG directly at the KIO Data Center)
– Global connectivity for buy side, sell side and vendors from the US, Europe, Asia and also other Latin American markets such as Brazil and Chile.
Filling the Gap Between Brokers, LPs, and ClientsGo to article >>
– Sophisticated risk management functionality for international order routing (solution implemented by NYSE Technologies)
– Low touch order stamping by Bolsa Mexicana’s members to settle orders
– Global Market Data distribution via NYSE Technologies Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure (SFTI®) with direct contracting with BMV
We are excited to again work with one of Latin America’s leading market operators in Bolsa Mexicana and market participants in ATG to deliver dramatic improvements across critical elements of the trade cycle,” said Dominique Cerruti, NYSE Technologies. “By continuing to improve access to key Latin American exchanges and customers, we continue to realize our vision of creating a global capital markets community with cutting-edge connectivity, performance and risk management.”
“Today’s announcement with NYSE Technologies and ATG demonstrates our ongoing commitment to grow and enhance our markets in Mexico to deliver highly flexible multi-market, multi-asset trading,” said Jorge Alegria, Head of Market Operations, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores. “We look forward to extending our relationship and cooperation with NYSE Technologies in several important areas that will further expand that growth and performance in the near future.”