NASDAX OMX has today announced the structure of its board, appointing nine directors to its group of companies.
The NASDAQ OMX Group is an American multinational conglomerate which, among other venues and institutions, owns and operates the NASDAQ stock market along with eight further venues in Europe and Eurasia.
View From The Top
The nine appointed directors, each of whom will serve a one-year term, are to serve on the board of three entities: The NASDAQ Stock Market, NASDAQ OMX PHLX, and NASDAQ OMX BX.
The board members are as follows:
• Leonard J. Amoruso, Executive Vice President of KCG Holdings, Inc
• Daniel Bigelow, President and Managing Partner of Monadnock Capital Management L.P
7 Pharma Stocks from EuropeFX You Need to Know for a Covid-19 VaccineGo to article >>
• Michael J. Curran, retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Boston Stock Exchange
• Merit E. Janow, Dean, Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs
• William M. Lyons, retired President and Chief Executive Officer, American Century Companies, Inc.
• John D. Markese, Vice Chairman, American Association of Individual Investors
• A. Douglas Melamed, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Intel Corporation
• Eric W. Noll, Executive Vice President, Transaction Services, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.
• Wendy S. White, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, University of Pennsylvania