Belize’s financial watchdog (IFSC) today issued a list of asset managers, FX, and binary options brokers that effective January 1, 2019, are no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission.
Should these firms continue providing professional investment services to domestic clients without proper authorization, the practice will be considered a criminal offense. According to the regulatory manifest, however, there is no one-size-fits-all reasoning that the IFSC gives for lapsing these licenses.
Achieving Transparency & Trust in Affiliate MarketingGo to article >>
IFSC warnings on those domains come hot on the heels of Alpari’s move to close down its subsidiary in Belize, as Finance Magnates Russia reported exclusively.
The Belizean regulator has experienced its share of unlicensed firms operating within its jurisdiction. As the financial world continues to adapt to the growing demand for cryptocurrencies, many institutions are making the necessary adjustments. The IFSC is no exception, as the authority has already begun to monitor and assess crypto companies and their respective activity.
Finance Magnates previously reported that the IFSC had issued a warning regarding unauthorized cryptocurrency promoter and brokerage OneLife Network.
The list of providers that were published includes the following domain names:
- Agros Investments Limited
- Allied Asset AG (Belize) Limited
- Alpha Capital Management Limited
- Always Rich Global Limited
- Arosemena and Diaz Trust (Belize) Limited
- ATC Services (Belize) Ltd.
- Belize Offshore Formation Limited
- Belize Offshore Incorporation Limited
- Belize Offshore Solutions Limited
- Bluemax Global Ltd.
- Bondex Global Limited
- BP Global Limited
- Capital Market Solutions Inc.
- Choice Trust Limited
- CST Financial Services Ltd.
- Delwyn Trading Limited
- E-Pay Services Limited
- Financials Worldwide Inc.
- Finpro Holdings Inc.
- FirstFX Global Limited
- Fort Financial Services Ltd.
- FX4WIN International Limited
- FXGroup International Ltd.
- G.E.B. Global Equity Brokers (Belize) Limited
- Georgetown Administrative Services Limited
- Green Investment House Corp.
- IFA FX Ltd.
- IIG Ltd.
- IPCTRADE INC.
- Keyforce Management Limited
- Marigold Global Markets Corporation
- Marilyn Williams
- Maxi Services (Belize) Ltd.
- MB Trust Limited
- Mercury Limited
- NPBFX Limited
- OR Capital Ltd.
- OWA Trust Ltd.
- Pacific 2000 Securities Ltd.
- PMA Agents Limited
- Remit Now International Limited
- Safe Gold International (Belize) Limited
- Salma Markets Companies Corp.
- Sandpiper Investments Limited
- Servicios Bursátiles Internacionales Ltd
- Stephen L. Thompson
- Tyrsis Trust Limited
- ZB Forex Ltd.