adblue, the provider of the TradeMaster trading platform and other investment solutions, has launched its special Trading Keyboard which caters to manual traders who want faster execution and better control while leveraging their human edge.
In financial markets, speed is crucial in order to capitalize on profit opportunities. To keep up with the markets, some traders configure their keyboard to use hotkeys or use a special keyboard dedicated to trading, which are extremely useful in executing orders quickly and error-free. The advantage is that they allow you to get into trades quickly, and sometimes more importantly, get out of trades quickly.
With an intuitive interface and connectivity to the industry’s most popular trading platform, Metatrader4, the Adblue Trader Keyboard is easy to use and configurable to different trading styles.
Commenting on the release, Vivek Dave, Vice President Business Development at Adblue, said to Finance Magnates reporters: “We are expecting very good results from this industry because this device will be very helpful to retail traders and at same point will also help brokers to increase their client base by providing them extra value added service, as the keyboard is compatible with MT4 so we want to capture huge market.”
Viberate Teams Up with Blockparty to Deliver World’s First Live Event NFTGo to article >>
“Our in-house team is continues working. Our whole team have worked very hard to make this product as best as possible and we are very excited to serve this industry in best possible way,” he added.
The special keyboard includes 35 buttons to execute the most important commands the trader may use many times in a trading day. Some of the futures are as follows:
- Backlit Trading Panel Display. The module displays a lot of useful data such as dealer positions, account balances, timer, system information and VoIP communication data.
- Programmable Mini-Joystick
- Integrated Memory Modules for multiple PCs. This function stores custom profiles in the built-in memory, so the settings are present even when it is connected to other PCs.
- Simultaneous Execution Keys. The keys allow speed executions of all orders and order combinations simultaneously, which is a necessary quality for scalpers, news/events and algorithmic traders.
- Exclusive design for professionals for optimum trading
- Easy and quick installation of software. The Adblue Trader Keyboard is fully preconfigured.
With many other keyboards on the market, although it could provide a powerful and versatile trading tool, the trader must keep his eyes on his monitors while his hands navigate the keyboard, as any misuse can lead to unexpected trades and therefore loss of money.
Examples of misusing such keyboards include overlooking the active window as the tool will often be window-sensitive and will only execute an action to the active entry window. Using the incorrect key is also another risk as it is easy to confuse buttons which enter different types of orders.