The annual Finance Magnates London Summit at Old Billingsgate has just concluded, capped off as always by the Awards Ceremony. With the final votes tallied, its time to see who took home this year’s honors!
Every year, Finance Magnates recognizes the industry’s top-performing companies, bestowing a range of honors across twelve different categories. The awards reflect both trends and shifts that the FX and broader financial industry has undergone in the most recent year, and are decided based on votes from industry peers and attendees.
ETHLend Announces Launch of New Parent Company ‘Aave’Go to article >>
This year’s voting was partitioned into two stages and featured a total of twelve distinct categories. Last week, registered attendees voted on a narrowed shortlist, and the winners have now been announced.
The ceremony was an exciting finale to what proved to be yet another successful summit. The 2017 event saw over 2,000 attendees with Finance Magnates CEO Michael Greenberg distributing the awards to the winners. Without further adieu, we present the winning companies:
- Best FX Broker: Saxo Bank
- Best CFDs Broker: CMC Markets
- Best FX Trading Platform: MT4 (MetaQuotes)
- Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform: Saxo Trader
- Best Liquidity Provider: CFH Clearing
- Best Prime of Prime Broker: Sucden Financial
- Best ECN/Execution Venue: LMAX
- Best Connectivity Provider: PrimeXM
- Best RegTech Reporting Solution: Bloomberg
- Best Cryptocurrency Solution Provider: Gold-i
- Best Payment Service Provider: SafeCharge
- Best Automated Performance Tool: Tools for Brokers