Ukraine headquartered technology provider for the financial markets industry, PFSOFT, announced today it has added advanced stock options analysis and trading functionality to its Protrader platform. The new Option Master tool complements the multi-asset aspect of Protrader’s platform, equipping options traders with the same functionalities as futures, stock and Forex trading already offered.
Protrader is PFSOFT‘s professional Direct Market Access trading platform offering that provides a turnkey all-in-one solution for brokerage business. The platform is a multi-asset software operating on all major asset classes: Forex, equities, futures, options and CFDs. The company claims that all functionality added to the product was thought-out by professional traders.
FXTM Recruits Financial Broadcaster Han Tan to its Market Research TeamGo to article >>
The new features of Protrader options trading tools as described by PFSOFT:
- Plotting profile charts of options and greeks (Delta, Gamma…) for analysis.
- Modeling of implied volatility and time influences on the option portfolio or its greeks.
- Building of a portfolio profile by using paper positions along with open ones thanks to built-in position and order management.
- Overlaying volatility smile charts of different option expirations for arbitrage opportunities detection.
- SPAN-like margin calculation is applied right away, making it possible to evaluate portfolio margin usage by adding or removing paper positions to it.
Artem Topol, Head of Business Analysis at PFSOFT, commented on the announcement: “Saying about professional level, we implemented just “must have” set of features for options trading. In the future we are going to enhance it with more sophisticated ones.”