Anticipation filled the atmosphere this evening at the Grange Hotel in London’s financial district as 750 of the most influential figures in the FX industry awaited the results of the award ceremony at the 2013 Forex Magnates Summit.
Benchmarks by which companies across all sectors of the FX industry can be judged are important to all participants, therefore Forex Magnates finalizes this year’s order of events with the presentation of awards for firms operating in fifteen categories, presented by Forex Magnates’ CEO, Michael Greenberg.
1: Best Broker: Saxo Bank
2. Best Retail FX Technology Provider: MetaQuotes
3. Best Proprietary Platform: Saxo Bank
4. Best Mobile Platform: MetaTrader
5. Best Retail Broker Execution: FXCM
6. Best Risk Management Provider: ThinkLiquidity
7. Best Liquidity Provider: CitiFX
8. Best Prime Broker: CitiFX Prime Brokerage
Q8 Trade Gains Recognition for ‘Most Trusted Trading Platform in MENA’Go to article >>
9. Best Primary Bank Dealer: Citibank
10. Best Social/Auto-Trading Platform: eToro
11. Best Binary Options Software Provider: TRADOLOGIC
12. Best Binary Options Broker: 24Option
13. Best Executing Venue: LMAX Exchange
14. Best Prime of Prime Solution: Sucden Financial
15. Most Innovative Financial Product: SafeCharge
The selection procedure, along with the voting, is a multi-faceted process, and takes into account a number of criteria, and as explained by Mr. Greenberg in the run-up to the conference, there can be a number of methods by which the final nominees can be selected for each award category.
As a fitting precursor to this year’s award ceremony, it was revealed to attendees of the London Summit as to the winner of the “Most Innovative Financial Technology” award, presented to payment processing company SafeCharge at the Elevator Pitch, during which technology companies were given a two minute slot in which to describe their innovation.
Mr. Greenberg then took center stage to announce the winners of the eagerly awaited award ceremony itself, which commenced at 6.30pm.
With this year’s awards now in the hands of this year’s successful nominees, another prestigious and well-attended Forex Magnates Summit can be reflected on by all. The open bar is currently providing refreshment, further conversation opportunities and relaxation after the energetic and informative two day event.
Forex Magnates wishes you all a good journey home.