UKash has adopted NewVoiceMedia cloud contact technology for better customer experience and increased ROI.
UKash, online payment provider, is gearing up on its customer services by incorporating cloud contact center technology from ISO27001 certified and Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant, NewVoiceMedia. In addition, ContactWorld is being brought in-house for service, integrated with Salesforce for a united customer interaction solution.
Is a Deeper Stock Market Correction Imminent?Go to article >>
The benefits of the technology include:
- Intelligent routing of incoming calls that can prioritize customers and recognize international calls in order to direct them to language matched call center agents.
- Access to customers’ interaction history and call recording: useful for resolving issues and staff training.
- Agents can make calls directly from SalesForce with a quick and efficient click-to-dial capability.
- Real-time glimpses into the contact center operation, allows for easy management and reporting to improve on evident weaknesses.
- Agents can access the system from anywhere as long as internet and a phone are available.
Emanuela Azzarello, Customer Services Manager at Ukash explains: “We brought our customer support in-house in an attempt to offer the very best possible service, and have certainly achieved this since deploying ContactWorld. We now have complete visibility of our business metrics and have seen measurable improvements in the service we provide. We’ve reduced average handling time, achieved call abandonment rates of 1 per cent, improved the management of our department and increased ROI on our previous model”.