The annual iFX EXPO Asia 2019 will begin tomorrow in Hong Kong, bringing together the industry’s leading executives. This year will include the newly launched Crypto and Fintech Track, which delves into the role and trajectory these segments have on the industry.
Held on January 23-24 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center, the EXPO is among Asia’s largest gatherings for the financial services sector, bringing together institutional investors, top tier retail brokers, and a host of startups and service providers.
The crypto and fintech track, held on the second portion of both days, will look to tackle the trends which will shape 2019 with some of the brightest minds and notable executives in the local and global communities.
The unique content stream is curated by W-SOURCE, a boutique technology sales firm and strategy consultancy serving high-tech ventures and corporates.
What to expect at the Crypto and Fintech Track
The iFX EXPO’s dedicated crypto and fintech track will offer insight into the shifting sands of the digital asset marketplace. This includes a rapidly evolving cryptocurrency market, which over the past year has been defined by a mass push for institutional adoption, amid a bear bitcoin market.
How Synthesis Bank Brings the Benefits of Investment Banking to BlockchainGo to article >>
From real world asset tokenization to the future of exchanges, from algo predictions in crypto to focused roundtables of investors, traders, and female fintech leaders The Crypto and Fintech Track will provide both vision and practice for the future of technology and markets.
Everything you need to know about the agenda
The crypto and fintech track is headlined by several key themes, each of which touch on and bring to light the most pertinent trends from across the industry in 2019. This includes the following:
- Institutional Adoption of Crypto
- Real World Asset Tokenisation
- Women in Fintech
- The Future of Incubation
- Investors’ Panel
- The Future of Exchanges
- Institutional Traders Round Table
- AlgoTrading & Prediction Tools 2019
- Tech for Good: What’s Next?
- Blockchain Adoption Debate
In addition, the following is a list of the speakers and at the heart of the unique content stream:
- Amanda Liu, General Manager, OAX Foundation
- Annabelle Huang, Asia Lead, AirSwap
- Benoit Brookens, CEO & Founder, Accrue
- Bonnie Cheung, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Casey Lau, Managing Partner, Dimsum Ventures
- Charlie Tsang, Head Trader, Genesis Block
- Chris Dark, co-Founder & CCO, OST
- Clement Ip, co-Founder, Genesis Block
- Clifford Choi, Disruptor, EmurgoHK
- Danielle Tichner, Founder and CEO, W-Source
- Dave Chapman, Executive Chairman, OSL
- David Siemer, CEO, Wave Financial
- Dusan Stojanovic, Founder & CEO, CoTrader
- Florian Matthaeus Spiegl, Co-Founder & CEO, FinFabrik
- Greg Wolfson, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Digital Assets Group
- Jason Fang, Managing Partner, Sora Ventures
- Jethro Glover, Head of Asia Business Development, Caspian & TORA
- Ksenia Semenova, Chief Business Strategy Officer, Cindicator
- Les Borsai, Chief Strategy Officer, Wave Financial
- Li Huo, Managing Director, Huobi Capital
- Mark Lamb, CEO, CoinFLEX
- Nicholas Krapels, Managing Director for China & Blockchain Lead, DarcMatter
- Raymond Yip, Partner, Zeroth.AI
- Ryan Rabaglia, Head of Trading, OSL
- Sandy Peng, Advisor, Tezos Foundation
- Shahar Rabin, CEO & co-Founder, Capitalise
- Syed Musheer Ahmed, General Manager, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Tiantian Kullander, co-Founder, Amber AI
- Veronica Fung, Board Member, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Yaron Golgher, CEO, I Know First
- Yoni Assia, CEO, eToro
Reserve your seat!
For the full agenda, please visit the track’s dedicated page, digital assets in Hong Kong 2019. Please note that entrance to the exclusive event is by invitation only. Prospective attendees are encouraged to access the registration section online.