Lykke, a Swiss fintech company building a global blockchain-powered marketplace, has now made its open-source platform and apps available to be integrated with existing third-party products.
The Lykke Accelerator service provides custom integration of Lykke’s apps and trading platform to existing products, turn-key wallets and digital products to exchange. The platform currently only offers currencies but it has the potential for trading many different types of assets.
Tales from TIOmarkets: Not Just Another Trading CompetitionGo to article >>
“The Lykke Accelerator is an exciting step,” says Richard Olsen, founder and CEO of Lykke and former CEO of OANDA. “We’ve spent the last year building a world-class platform, and now we want other companies to get the benefits of our work. Fintech startups and existing financial institutions can integrate the Lykke suite of products to offer their customers a seamless experience, where trades settle in minutes and safety is increased.”
The wallet is an app for iOS and Android with KYC and customer support. Lykke says it will add customer branding and new features as desired. The exchange is where trades take place between wallets, and settlement takes place on the blockchain in minutes.
Examples of turn-key applications that Lykke offers:
• Digital banking, providing security and immediate settlement
• Peer-to-peer lending wallet, simplifying the entire value chain
• Industry groups and consortia looking for synergies
• IoT wallet, allowing devices to spend money
• Merchants looking for cross-border loyalty and points systems
• Event organizers can use a single currency to create an internal economy