Futu Maintains Profit Growth in Q4 despite Trading Volume Decline
- Its net income for the quarter increased by 92.2 percent.
- It earned $134.4 million from brokerage commissions and handling charge income.
CMC Markets Pegs Expected FY23 Income at £290M
Robinhood Signs Amended Credit Agreement for $2.175 Billion
Exclusive: Tixee Appears to Close Shop
The Benefits of Real-Time Payments for Businesses in 2023
Fxview Puts Technology Enablement into Perspective
The Mobile Money Revolution: Lessons from Africa
AI and Machine Learning in Wealth Management: Customized Portfolios, Predictive AnalyticsEducation Center
- AI is set to take the Wealth Management by storm. Will it succeed?
Digital Brokerage and Trading Platforms: Disruption in the Investment IndustryEducation Center
- The disruption has only begun.
Blockchain to the Rescue: A New Era of MicrofinanceEducation Center
- How blockchain technology is changing microfinance.
The Role of Blockchain in Authenticating and Provenance ArtEducation Center
- Will the Art world embrace blockchain tech?
🌟🚀 Put on your best #African style bling, and let's make memories that will last a lifetime!
Finance Magnates Africa Summit | PREMIUM B2B + B2C EVENT IN AFRICA