The Euromoney Forex Forum USA will return on Wednesday 28 November at the Westin, New York. The forum brings together leading investors, bankers and world class economists to discuss the latest developments in the global forex markets. An integral part of Euromoney’s global portfolio of Forex Forums, for the past 9 years, our US forum has been the event to attend for those investing in FX and those with exposure to FX risk.
What does President Obama’s reelection mean for the dollar? What impact is increasing intervention by central banks having on the FX market? What are the smart investments in this environment? Our panels of experts will take to the stage to examine how the latest macroeconomic events are impacting the foreign exchange markets, and deliver their assessments of the most effective trading strategies to generate alpha and manage risk under existing market conditions.
Keynote Speakers Announced:
– Joshua Rosenberg, Senior Vice President, Risk Analytics, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
– Lorenzo Bini Smaghi, Visiting Scholar, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University and Former Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank
Speakers already confirmed include:
• Lawrence McDonald, President and Founder, McDonald Advisory Group, Author A Colossal Failure of Common Sense: The Inside Story of the Collapse of Lehman Brothers
• Robert Savage, Chief Strategist, FX Concepts
• Adnan Akant, Chief Investment Officer Foreign Exchange and Co-Head of Global Fixed Income Products, Fischer Francis Trees & Watts
• Michael Melvin, Managing Director, Head of Currency and Fixed Income Research, Global Market Strategies Group, BlackRock
Filling the Gap Between Brokers, LPs, and ClientsGo to article >>
• Jon Stein, Managing Director, Head of FX Portfolios, Parker Global Strategies
• Antulio Bomfim, Senior Managing Director, Co-Head of Monetary Policy Insights, Macroeconomic Advisers
• Joseph Carson, Director, Global Economic Research, AllianceBernstein
Topics for discussion include:
• The US in 2013: Racing Towards A Cliff?
• Central Banks: Feeding a Dangerous Habit?
• Eurozone: History is Written by Individuals?
• The Growth of Asia, China and the RMB = A New G2?
• Havens/False Havens
• Forecasting: Trouble Ahead?
There are a limited number of free places available for FX investors who are not invited as a VIP guest of a sponsor. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of it, apply for your place now at www.euromoneyconferences.com/forexusa.