Dynamic Works, a developer company based in Cyprus, announced having integrated the MetaTrader5 (MT5) trading platform by MetaQuotes Software with the Syntellicore CRM system. Syntelicore is an expandable and configurable CRM, which comes with a Traders Room and is designed to suit the specific needs of forex brokers.
DW Dynamic Works Ltd, a global integrated business management software provider, was founded in 2003. Its customized program allows firms worldwide to manage any and all of their key business operations in one hosted system. Over the last few years, the system has evolved from an advanced CRM/CMS one-size-fits-all kind of solution to an extensive application catering to online trading companies. The latter further includes answers to the common needs recurring in the investment industry.
The Syntellicore system offers various packages, including a Paas solution or an installable on-premise solution. The key features of these systems include but are not limited to:
1) Traders Room (Cabinet) – where traders can access a portal which offers them management tools, personal KYC documents and trading account setup.
FP Markets Expands Its CFD Trading Offering in Commodities, Metals & IndicesGo to article >>
2) Traders Wallet – which enables deposits, withdrawals, and fund transfers to MT5 accounts.
3) IB Area – that assists introducing brokers to manage their clients.
4) Marketing, Sales, Leads Management – that offers campaign performance monitoring, conversion and retention ratio increase with important metrics and analytics tools. Moreover, there is lead management and sales team performance monitoring with metrics and reporting tools.
5) Reporting tools – with comprehensive customization abilities.
Angelos Gregoriou, CEO of Dynamic Works, said: “Dynamic Works has enhanced the Syntellicore system by integrating it with MetaTrader 5 under a single customer wallet. In addition to a number of important benefits, Syntellicore can help brokerage firms looking for a seamless way to a transition of their existing client base from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5. Dynamic Works supports MetaQuotes’ commitment to migrate the industry to the more advanced MetaTrader 5 platform.”
Recently, Finance Magnates covered MetaQuotes Software’s having released a build that allows clients to access improved price bar and ticks history.