The Centre for Regulation in OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies (CRFIN), Russia’s self-regulatory body, has expanded its blacklist to include the services of FX provider, Trade Union, according to a CRFIN statement.
Last month, CRFIN blacklisted an Internet entity named PROM 24. The company claims on its website an outrageous rate of return on deposits made with the company. With the latest addition of Trade Union, CRFIN’s blacklisted group has swelled to forty-three different companies.
Risks of Multi-Asset Staking and Ways To Solve Them Using CeDeFiGo to article >>
The blacklisted entity Trade Union operates under the domain name, https://trade-union.org/index.php, which prompted action from CRFIN for its guaranteed returns and other fraudulent activity. More specifically, this entails promises of an implausible investment plan, including:
- Guaranteed accrued income in the range of 1-6% over a period of 24 hours
- Fixed gains of 1% of the deposit on weekends
- The presence of significant bonuses to attract customers
- Promises of a 5% referral bonus
- Absence of assurance that client investment can be returned
- Lack of available licenses, information
The full blacklist by CRFIN can be accessed by clicking the following link.