Forex Magnates has today unveiled a unique new platform of information exchange, aimed at taking the company’s vision of enhanced market transparency to a higher level. Meet the Experts is a place where readers with personal interest or connection to the global FX industry can come and personally meet, and converse with 10 industry leaders. This meeting can be implemented in two ways: the readers can direct questions at the experts, or they can read opinion posts written especially for them by the experts.
The select team of experts taking part in this project is comprised of the following members:
1. Technology: Andrew Ralich, Co-Founder/Principal at OneZero Financial Systems
2. Marketing: Bart Burgraaf, Managing Director and Partner at MediaGroup London
3. News Analytics: Hugh Taggart, Head of Sales and Business Development, RavenPack
4. Innovation: Jannick Malling, Co-Founder and CEO at tradable
5. Risk Management: Jeff Wilkins, Managing Director at Think Liquidity
6. Autotrading: Leon Yohai, Founder and CEO at ZuluTrade
7. Sales: Luis Sanchez, Head of Institutional Sales for EU & US at Dukascopy Bank SA
8. Prime Brokerage: Mitch Eaglstein, Managing Director at Boston Prime
9. Introducing Brokers: Paul Towne, President at Back Bay FX
10. Compliance: Trevor Clein, Compliance Officer at DF Markets
ACY Securities Asia Trading Cup Returns for 2nd YearGo to article >>
More detailed bios are available here.
Erez Romas, editor-in-chief at Forex Magnates, said today in light of the event: “There’s currently no other platform in the world that allows such immediate contact between FX industry thought leaders and industry members. Joining our news, research and summit panels, ‘Meet The Experts’ is a major contribution to Forex Magnates’ content ideology; cross-industry powerful and focused information exchange is the best way to help FX businesses grow beyond their dreams.”
The platform will be managed by Andrew Saks-McLeod, a writer and editor in the company and an experienced forum operator. Forex Magnates’ team encourages industry members to take part in the questions, articles and discussions on the site, and has promised many more “Meet the Experts” related activities and opportunities in the future.
In the background, Forex Magnates is also working on an innovative social app for executives. For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.