France is fast becoming a hot spot for FX and CFD trading as retail investors are increasing their participation in derivatives trading. Consequently organisers of the Salon du Trading are in their 7th edition as the demand for education and resources for financial traders is on the rise.
Andre Malpel, organiser of the event is a renowned figure in technical analysis, he believes the event is an excellent place where “traders get the best resources all under one roof”.
Since the French presidential elections the Euro had weakened dramatically hitting year lows in the region of 1.20. He adds “our event aims to give traders a formula on different techniques they can apply to find profitable opportunities but manage their risk, in falling and rising markets”.
France’s stock index, the CAC40 is trading at 3,531.82.
Legal Risk Factor Beneath Ripple’s Lawsuit from SECGo to article >>
The two-day event is being held at the Espace Champerret in Paris. Since its inception the organizer has ensured the exhibition is free for all attendees. There are an estimated 16,000 visitors expected to visit over the 2 days.
Apart from the usual seminars and conferences, traders can expect some interesting add ons, a live trading contest will be held where 16 professional traders from USA, UK, France, Italy, Hungaria, Greece and Germany will battle it out in the Trading Duels Contest. Attendees will also be allowed participate and showcase their trading talents on a demo account.
Notable speakers and topics include:
- Alexander Zamora & Arthur Boissiere (ActivTrades): “Introduction to Money Management” SCHOOL # 1 of Traders Free 10:00 to 11:00 1 hour
- André Malpel “Money Management and Risk Management – mistakes to avoid in today’s market” Room 1 Free 11:00 to 11:30 30 min
- Philippe Lhermie (TraderChange): “The conditions for a profitable trading on the currency market” SCHOOL # 2 of Traders Free 11:00 to 11:30 30 min
- Interview Paul Lagneau-Ymonet and Angelo Riva: “History of Exchange” Editions La Découverte Interview Stand Eyrolles Free 11:05 to 12:05 1 hour
- Marc Antoine de Villiers: “Scalping, Order Book and Tape Reading: An inevitable indissociation” Room 3 Free 11:30 to 12:30 1 hour
- Jerome Révillier (ActivTrades): “Prepare and follow a plan & Trading daytrading real live” Room 2 Free 12:00 to 12:30 30 min
- Benedict Fernandez Riou (UFX Markets): “Trading the Yen” SCHOOL # 3 of Traders Free 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. 1 hour
- Wim Lievens (WH Selfinvest): “Automate your strategies with WHS FutureStation”
France has over 9 million retail investors who participate in the equities markets, over the last five years large FX and CFD brokers including Saxo Bank, IG and FXCM have set up local offices with local langauge support.