- Weekly webinar covering featured scalp setups
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Risk on Tap This Week
It’s a shortened holiday week with limited event risk and our focus remains on the GBP & USD crosses heading into the start of the session. We reviewed updated key levels on latest USDCAD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD & the USDOLLAR setups as well as a sneak peak into the active setups we’re tracking over on SB Trade Desk; specfically EURUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, USDJPY & GBPUSD.
We also discussed key levels for Gold & Crude Oil heading into the close of March trade. Continue to track these setups and more throughout the week-Subscribe to SB Trade Desk and take advantage of the DailyFX New Subscriber Discount!
Avoid the pitfalls of near-term trading strategies by steering clear of classic mistakes. Review these principles in the “Traits of SuccessfulTraders” series.
Check out SSI to see how retail crowds are positioned as well as open interest heading into March trade.
Relevant Data Releases
TrustedBrokerz: The Source More Traders Are TrustingGo to article >>
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/CAD Sentiment Hits Extremes Ahead of CPI- 1.2965 Critical Support
- GBP/JPY Bullish Above 159.40- Break of 164.85 to Mark Behavior Change
- AUD/USD Post-FOMC Rally at Risk Ahead of Australian Labor Report
- USDOLLAR Index Levels that Matter Heading into FOMC
—Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX