Core Liquidity Markets, a financial services firm based in Melbourne, Australia announced that it will start to offer the Autochartist binary options charting service to their traders on the popular MetaTrader 4 platform.
Core Liquidity Markets say that its binary options trading on MT4 has already offered complete market transparency and all the trading tools necessary to binary options traders. However, “Autochartist adds even more technical tools to the full functionality of binary options on MetaTrader4.”
Ilan Azbel, CEO at Autochartist.com commented: “I am delighted that Core Liquidity Markets have decided to offer its clients with independent analysis from Autochartist – it shows their commitment to client profitability and longevity.”
Legal Risk Factor Beneath Ripple’s Lawsuit from SECGo to article >>
For Autochartist, the deal marks the continuation of their business range beyond their core forex technical analysis offering. Similar to the current deal, they have become more involved with the binary options industry, having integrated their analysis for TradeToolsFX, Tradologic and Binary Station. Earlier this year they partnered with SeerTrading to provide an Autochartist created strategy for SeerHub.
The Autochartist integration into Binary Options on MetaTrader 4 features:
- Real-time alerts to helps traders identify potential buy/sell opportunities
- Seamless integration into Core Binary Options for MT4
- Alerts for all expiry’s with directional bias, pattern type and “time the alert”
- Display signals from specific instruments or click “Show All Symbols” to see alerts from any binary options symbols listed in the MT4 Market Watch window
- Autochartist Technical Analysis window can be moved anywhere on the desktop
Alerts are provided on 1min, 2min, 5min, 15min, 30min, 1hr, 2hr, 4hr and 8hr data intervals – which the firm says helps “ensuring that traders always have new ideas being pushed to their trading screen.”